We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Soups, creams and purees are one of the best foods we can eat on cold days. They are perfect for a dinner or lunch, as a first course. This time we propose a healthy and complete vegetable and chicken soup.
The recipe for children proposed by Paula Durán, our collaborator of 'With the claws in the dough', meets all the requirements to be a very healthy dish for children, and with little effort we will make a much more special homemade soup.
- 300 gr of green beans
- 2 leeks
- 1 carrot
- 1 liter of vegetable broth
- 3 chicken breast fillets
advice: You can add some cheese cubes or some bread croutons as decoration.
1. Cut the vegetables into brunoise, leaving the leeks separated. We reserve
2. Cut the breast fillets into very small cubes and fry them in a pot with two tablespoons of oil. We let the breast brown, even stick a little to the bottom of the saucepan.
3. Add the leek and fry for another five minutes. Add the green bean and carrot and the vegetable broth.
4. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes.
Recipe and Image of Paula Duran Ros
Blog With the claws in the dough
Easy and healthy recipes for children and adults.
Contributor to our site
You can read more articles similar to Vegetable and chicken soup. For the children's dinner, in the category of Soups and broths on site.