We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
The little ones in the house usually reject the fish, and for the parents it is a battle to get them to taste it. With this recipe for salmon canapés you will get them to cook, and thus dare with new flavors.
Salmon is a very nutritious fish, with very little fat and rich in omega 3, as well as vitamins belonging to group B such as B2, B3, B6 and B9 and B12, very important for them to grow strong and healthy.
- 150 gr. smoked salmon
- 100 gr. cheese spread
- Slices of sliced bread
- 4 eggs
Advice: To make it more aromatic, use cheese with fine herbs.
1. Cut the slices of bread into small squares, discarding the edges.
2. Spread each canapé with cheese, trying to spread it well over the entire surface.
3. Place a slice of boiled egg on top, and on top of it a slice of smoked salmon.
4. Stick an olive on a toothpick and place it in the center of each canape.
5. Add a splash of oil, a pinch of salt and pepper, and you're done!
You can read more articles similar to Salmon canapes to prepare with the children, in the category of Kitchen with children on site.