We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Carnival parties are one of those that children enjoy the most at home. Dressing up, making crafts, dancing ... and to replenish all this energy, nothing better than some sweets, like this recipe for chiacchiere or frappe that we propose at GuÍaInfantil.com.
This Italian sweet is very traditional in different regions, where it is known as chiacchiere in some places or frappe in others. But what matters is not its name but its flavor, crunchy and delicious for children.
- 275 gr. wheat flour
- 30 gr. of sugar
- 2 eggs
- 85 gr. butter or margarine
- 50 ml. brandy
- Sunflower or olive oil
Tip: you can add chocolate syrup when serving the sweets. It will complete the recipe and the children will love it.
1. Put the flour in a bowl, make a hole in the middle and add the eggs, sugar, brandy, butter or margarine (at room temperature) cut into cubes and a pinch of salt.
2. Knead well to form an elastic dough that can be handled well without being sticky. Form a ball with it and place it covered in the bowl. Let stand at least an hour.
3. Spread the dough on a floured surface using a rolling pin, until it is very thin.
4. With a cutter or knife, make small rectangles, and in the central part of each one make a cut lengthwise, so that the oil enters when frying them.
5. Heat plenty of oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Fry the chiacchiere in batches, leaving them until golden brown on both sides.
6. Let drain on a plate with kitchen paper. Before serving, decorate with chocolate syrup and colored noodles or icing sugar.
Here are more Carnival recipes for children.
You can read more articles similar to Chiacchiere or frappe, Italian Carnival sweet, in the category of Desserts and sweets on site.