We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
This salmon burger is a recipe that will not only conquer the palate of children but also the attention of adults. As you know, salmon is a highly recommended blue fish for regular consumption by children, due to its nutritional properties.
Salmon, like any other oily fish, stands out for the contribution of oleic and omega-3 fatty acids, which help reduce the risk of cholesterol accumulating in the arteries. The consumption of fish during childhood is also essential to achieve and maintain an adequate diet.
- 2 loins (250 gr) boneless salmon
- Sprigs of fresh parsley
- 1/2 chives or onion or 1 leek
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 egg or two tablespoons of milk
- Oil and salt
- Plastic film.
1. The salmon is cleaned well, removing the skin, bones and fat. Chop the loins or grind them very well. Reserve them.
2. In a bowl, add the chives (onion or leek), as well as the garlic and parsley, all finely chopped. Add the salt.
3. Mix everything and add two tablespoons of milk or an egg and then add the breadcrumbs. Mix everything very well.
4. Wrap the entire dough with a plastic wrap and put it in the fridge for a few minutes.
5- Take the dough out of the fridge and start to shape it into a hamburger, first making a ball and then squashing it with your hands or with the help of a piece of plastic wrap.
6- In a frying pan, with a little oil, put the hamburgers to fry. If you prefer, you can also put them in the oven for 15 minutes or until when they are done, or even prepare them on a grill. Anyway, they will be delicious.
They can be served with boiled or fried potatoes, or a light salad. Enjoy your meal!
You can read more articles similar to Homemade salmon burgers for kids, in the category of Fish on site.