We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Have fun as a family with some nice animal crafts made with eggs. We suggest that you make a jumping frog, a children's craft with simple materials for Easter.
The Easter holidays are an opportunity to share leisure time with children and carry out activities outdoors, or also at home. With an egg, paint and cardboard you can make an easy craft for children.
- A needle
- Bowl or bowl
- EVA rubber or green felt
- White cardboard
- Green acrylic paint
- Glue and scissors
- Black marker and pencil
1. Empty the egg with the help of a needle and a bowl. When it's really clean, paint it green. Here is a step-by-step tutorial to empty an egg without breaking it.
2. Cut out the template for the frog's eyes and mouth. Don't forget to leave an eyelash in order to stick them to the egg.
3. Place the mouth template on EVA rubber or green felt of a different shade of pink than the paint, mark it with a pencil and carefully cut it out. Do the same with the eyes on white cardboard.
4. Draw the eyes of the frog by making two small semicircles with black marker at the top.
5. Put glue on the back of the mouth, and place it on the egg, so that it is centered. With a marker, draw the mouth on the felt and two lines on the egg for the nose.
6. Put glue on the eyelashes. Put them on top, taking care that they are balanced and at the same height.
How to make other farm animals with eggs for Easter