We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Pumpkins, in addition to being one of the symbols of Halloween, can also be used to make very complete and healthy children's recipes, like this pumpkin and ham risotto, with a delicious contrast of flavors.
The slightly sweet point of the pumpkin is balanced with the salty of the Serrano ham, being also a recipe with a very beautiful and striking color that children will like. Guiainfantil.com proposes a recipe full of nutrients and vitamins.
- 300 gr. of rice
- 100 ml. white wine (optional)
- 1 l. vegetable broth
- 200 gr. pumpkin
- 100 gr. grated cheese
- 50 ml. cream
- 150 gr. Serrano ham
1. Put the broth to heat so that it is warm. Meanwhile, add the rice to the pan with a little oil, add the wine and let it cook and evaporate.
2. Add broth little by little, by tablespoons, so that the rice absorbs it before adding more.
3. Wash, peel and grate the squash while the rice cooks. Add it to the rice and cook it all together.
4. When the rice is tender, add the grated cheese, cream, salt and pepper to taste and a touch of parsley.
5. Put oil in a frying pan, cut the serrano ham into pieces or strips and fry it for a couple of minutes in the pan, until it is crisp.
6. Serve the pumpkin risotto with the ham on top. You can also cut it thin and mix the ham with the rice.
Try other risotto recipes for kids.
You can read more articles similar to Pumpkin and ham risotto, healthy and juicy, in the category of Rice on site.