If you like trying new recipes in the kitchen, this Zucchini bread It will surprise you. We teach you how to make a delicious salty zucchini bread, with an easy, simple and quick recipe.
Zucchini, in addition to being rich, is a food rich in nutrients and vitamins, and very low in calories, making it ideal for children and pregnant women who need to regulate their weight, but without stopping eating bread. A bread to eat at any time, and ideal to combine with all kinds of accompaniment.
How to make zucchini bread, step by step:
1. In a bowl, mix together the flour, yeast, baking soda, salt and pepper.
2. Add the grated zucchini, minced garlic and minced parsley. Mix everything and reserve.
3. In another bowl, mix the eggs, milk and butter. Shake all.
4. Put the two mixtures together and stir until a homogeneous mass is obtained.
5. Spread a bowl and arrange the dough.
6. Cover the dough with the grated Parmegiano cheese.
7. Take the pan to the preheated oven at 180 degrees, for about 45 minutes, or until you notice that the bread is golden on top.
8. Now we just have to wait for it to cool a bit before consuming it.